New ADA curb ramps in project area.
New, wider Sunset Avenue overcrossing will include a 6-foot shoulder and an 8-foot sidewalk in each direction.
New, wider West A Street overcrossing will include:
• 6-foot shoulder/bike lane in each direction.
• 7-foot curb and sidewalk in each direction.
• 8-foot parking strip on one side of the street.
OR 43 Interchange:
• New multi-use path along riverside of OR 43 from I-205 southbound exit ramp to intersection with Willamette Falls Drive.
• New rapid flashing beacon and crosswalk to support bikes/pedestrians crossing OR 43 to access Willamette Falls Drive and West A Street.
OR 99E/Clackamette Drive will include the following new facilities:
• A multi-use path.
• A 6-foot sidewalk connection with new crossing on Clackamette Drive.
• An 8-foot sidewalk connection between ramp terminals on OR 99E.
Main Street will include a new 6-foot sidewalk on both sides of the street under the bridge.