Weekly Construction Update: September 10 – September 17, 2022
Posted: Friday - September 9, 2022
- OR 99E intermittent single lane closures on Monday, Sept. 12 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. OR 99E will remain open for travel.
- I-205 northbound/southbound late night partial lane closures starting at 10 p.m. for approximately three hours Wednesday, Sept. 14 to Friday, Sept. 16. I-205 northbound/southbound will remain open for travel.
- I-205 southbound Exit 8 to OR 43 closes at 10 p.m. for approximately three hours Wednesday, Sept. 14 to Friday, Sept. 16. Detour route will be signed.
Ongoing Traffic Impacts
- Single lane closure on OR 43 northbound with trucks leaving and entering the highway through December 2022.
- Single lane closure on Clackamette Drive with temporary signal through late 2023.
- Auxiliary lane closure on OR 99E northbound through August 2023. Shoulder lane closure on OR 99E southbound through December 2022.
- 'No wake' zones are in place through the bridge construction area on the Willamette River and will remain until 2024.
- River users will notice several large barges anchored in the river and are required to stay 200 feet away from the barges. River users are urged to use extreme caution. All boaters must travel between the green and red buoys.
Bike and Pedestrian Impacts
- Bike and pedestrian routes through construction zones are in place. Pedestrians and cyclists need to use caution when traveling through the project. Follow signs and stay alert.