Weekly Construction Update: August 6–August 13, 2022
Posted: Saturday - August 6, 2022
Nighttime closure of I-205 off-ramp at exit 8 to OR 43 August 9 at 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. August 10.
Nighttime single lane closure on I-205 northbound August 9 at 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. August 10.
Nighttime single lane closure on I-205 southbound August 10 at 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. August 11.
Long-term shoulder closures on I-205 northbound and southbound starting Wednesday, August 10 at 5 a.m. for approximately five weeks.
Intermittent slow downs on I-205 Southbound near Exit 8 August 13 and 14 from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Ongoing Traffic Impacts
- Single lane closure on OR 43 northbound with trucks leaving and entering the highway through December 2022.
- Single lane closure on Clackamette Drive with temporary signal through late 2023.
- Auxiliary lane closure on OR 99E northbound through August 2023. Shoulder lane closure on OR 99E southbound through December 2022.
- 'No wake' zones are in place through the bridge construction area on the Willamette River and will remain until 2024.
- River users will notice several large barges anchored in the river and are required to stay 200 feet away from the barges. River users are urged to use extreme caution. All boaters must travel between the green and red buoys.
Bike and Pedestrian Impacts
- Bike and pedestrian routes through construction zones are in place. Pedestrians and cyclists need to use caution when traveling through the project. Follow signs and stay alert.